Well that was quite the show wasn’t it? The 2015 Geneva motor show did not disappoint with plenty of surprises! Mercedes-Benz brought along the menacing G500 4×4 Squared and the super luxurious Maybach Pullman. Porsche added some spice with the expected 991 GT3 RS which certainly looks like a very capable machine indeed. Honda also finally showed off the production version of its Civic Type-R. We have come up with a top 10 list of our star cars from this years show. Click the names for more details on each car.
10. Aston Martin Vulcan: Track-based British supercar.
9. Bugatti Veyron La Finale: The very last Bugatti Veyron.
8. 2015 Audi R8: All-new V10 supercar.
7. McLaren P1 GTR: The ultimate track toy?
6. Ferrari 488 GTB: Italy’s replacement for the 458 and now it has turbos!
5. McLaren 675LT: Limited edition Long Tail. Find out why it is above the 488 HERE.
4. Lamborghini Aventador SV: Lamborghini’s most potent raging bull.
The Swedish hyper car takes on the likes of LaFerrari and McLaren P1 with a total of 1,782BHP. Don’t go thinking it is just a heavenly turbocharge V8 monster, this hybrid packs innovative technology including a unique gearbox.
This is the Porsche we have all been waiting for! Whilst the 911 has become larger and very powerful over the years, here we have a sports car that is the right size and has a manual gearbox. Petrol heads unite…
In our eyes, and in many others, the winner of the 2015 Geneva motor show is the stunning Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6. Beautiful from every angle, this sports car concept points to what is next for Bentley. With looks so enchanting and the backing of the VW Group, Aston Martin should be worried.
That is it for this years Geneva motor show!